Types of Care
Companions are people who serve to fill the day when you can’t be there for your loved one. They can talk, read, listen to music, share news about current events or the interests of the client. They can help them with medication reminders, cleaning, cooking, shopping or even phone calls or video chats with family. They can do daily activities or walks or watch movies together with your loved one. You can be assured your loved one is cared for and has someone with them all day so you can go through your day worry free and know they are having a quality of life that might not be possible without a companion.
• Conversations about day, time, current events, interests
• Share time with photo albums
• Medication Reminders
• Do Daily Activities
• Accompany to Areas of Interest (Movies, Senior Centers, Religious Services, etc.)
• Watch TV or Listen to Music together
• Take out for coffee or nice drive (get flowers, pumpkins)
• Doing laundry
Want to learn more and have peace of mind?
Contact us today 860-519-1922